餐廳點餐英文對話完整指南|從訂位到結帳都會說
- 2025-11-04
- 12 Comments
- 餐廳英文
為什麼餐廳英文這麼重要?
出國旅遊或工作時,餐廳英文絕對是你最常用到的生活英文之一。從預訂餐廳、點菜、詢問料理內容,到處理特殊需求和結帳,每一個步驟都需要用到英文溝通。
根據調查,超過 72% 的旅客表示在餐廳點餐是他們最緊張的時刻。很多人因為不熟悉餐廳英文,只能點最簡單的餐點,或是錯過品嚐當地美食的機會。
本文將提供 完整的餐廳英文指南,涵蓋訂位、入座、點餐、詢問、抱怨、結帳等所有情境,讓你在任何餐廳都能自信用英文溝通!
一、訂位英文(Restaurant Reservation)
1. 電話訂位
接電話:Good evening, this is Bella Restaurant. How may I help you?
(中文:晚上好,這裡是 Bella 餐廳,請問有什麼可以幫您?)
你:Hi, I'd like to make a reservation for dinner tonight.
(中文:你好,我想預訂今晚的晚餐。)
接電話:Certainly! For how many people and what time?
(中文:當然!請問幾位,什麼時間?)
你:A table for 4 people at 7:30 PM, please.
(中文:4 位,晚上 7 點半。)
接電話:Perfect! May I have your name and phone number?
(中文:好的!請問您的大名和電話?)
你:My name is Kevin Chen. My phone number is 0912-345-678.
(中文:我叫 Kevin Chen,電話是 0912-345-678。)
2. 詢問訂位細節
Do you have any tables available for tonight?
(中文:今晚還有位子嗎?)
Can we have a table by the window / outdoor seating?
(中文:我們可以坐靠窗/戶外的位子嗎?)
Do I need to pay a deposit?
(中文:需要付訂金嗎?)
Is there a dress code?
(中文:有服裝要求嗎?)
3. 更改或取消訂位
I'd like to change my reservation from 7 PM to 8 PM.
(中文:我想把訂位從晚上 7 點改到 8 點。)
I need to cancel my reservation for tonight.
(中文:我需要取消今晚的訂位。)
Can I add one more person to my reservation?
(中文:我可以加一個人嗎?)
二、抵達餐廳與入座(Arrival & Seating)
1. 告知訂位
你:Hi, I have a reservation for 7:30 PM under the name Kevin.
(中文:你好,我有訂位,7 點半,名字是 Kevin。)
服務生:Welcome, Mr. Chen! Please follow me to your table.
(中文:歡迎,陳先生!請跟我到您的座位。)
2. 沒有訂位的情況
Do you have a table for 2?
(中文:有 2 人的位子嗎?)
How long is the wait?
(中文:要等多久?)
Can we wait at the bar?
(中文:我們可以在吧台等嗎?)
3. 選擇座位
Can we sit somewhere quieter?
(中文:我們可以坐安靜一點的地方嗎?)
Could we have a booth instead?
(中文:我們可以坐包廂座位嗎?)
This table is a bit too close to the kitchen. Can we move?
(中文:這個位子離廚房太近了,可以換嗎?)
三、看菜單與點餐(Menu & Ordering)
1. 要求菜單
Can I see the menu, please?
(中文:可以給我菜單嗎?)
Do you have an English menu?
(中文:有英文菜單嗎?)
What's the special of the day?
(中文:今日特餐是什麼?)
2. 詢問推薦
What do you recommend?
(中文:你推薦什麼?)
What's the most popular dish here?
(中文:這裡最受歡迎的菜是什麼?)
What's good for someone who doesn't like spicy food?
(中文:不吃辣的人適合點什麼?)
3. 點前菜
I'll start with the soup / salad.
(中文:我先來一份湯/沙拉。)
Can we share the appetizer platter?
(中文:我們可以分享前菜拼盤嗎?)
4. 點主餐
I'll have the grilled salmon with mashed potatoes.
(中文:我要烤鮭魚配馬鈴薯泥。)
How would you like your steak cooked?
(中文:牛排要幾分熟?)
Medium-rare / Medium / Well-done, please.
(中文:三分熟/五分熟/全熟。)
Can I substitute fries with a salad?
(中文:我可以把薯條換成沙拉嗎?)
5. 點飲料
Can I see the wine list?
(中文:可以給我看酒單嗎?)
I'll have a glass of red / white wine.
(中文:我要一杯紅酒/白酒。)
Just water for me, please.
(中文:我只要水就好。)
Do you have any non-alcoholic beverages?
(中文:有無酒精飲料嗎?)
四、詢問料理細節(Asking About the Food)
1. 詢問食材與做法
What's in this dish?
(中文:這道菜有什麼?)
Does this contain nuts / dairy / gluten?
(中文:這個有堅果/奶製品/麩質嗎?)
Is this dish spicy?
(中文:這道菜辣嗎?)
How is this prepared? Is it fried or grilled?
(中文:這道菜怎麼做的?是炸的還是烤的?)
2. 特殊飲食需求
I'm vegetarian / vegan. What would you suggest?
(中文:我吃素,你建議什麼?)
I'm allergic to seafood / peanuts.
(中文:我對海鮮/花生過敏。)
Can this be made without garlic / onions?
(中文:這道菜可以不加大蒜/洋蔥嗎?)
Do you have gluten-free / low-carb options?
(中文:有無麩質/低碳水的選項嗎?)
3. 詢問份量
How big is the portion?
(中文:份量多大?)
Is this enough for two people?
(中文:這個兩個人吃夠嗎?)
Can I have a half portion?
(中文:可以給我半份嗎?)
五、用餐中的對話(During the Meal)
1. 要求額外物品
Can I have some more bread / water, please?
(中文:可以再給我一些麵包/水嗎?)
Could I get some extra napkins?
(中文:可以給我一些餐巾紙嗎?)
May I have some salt / pepper / ketchup?
(中文:可以給我鹽/胡椒/番茄醬嗎?)
2. 餐點問題
Excuse me, I didn't order this.
(中文:不好意思,我沒有點這個。)
This is not what I expected. Can I order something else?
(中文:這不是我期待的,我可以換別的嗎?)
This is cold / overcooked. Can you heat it up / make a new one?
(中文:這個冷了/煮太久了,可以加熱/重做嗎?)
This tastes a bit off. Is this supposed to taste like this?
(中文:這個味道有點怪,應該是這個味道嗎?)
3. 打包剩菜
Can I have a to-go box / doggy bag?
(中文:可以給我外帶盒嗎?)
Could you wrap this up for me, please?
(中文:可以幫我打包嗎?)
六、甜點與飲料(Dessert & After-Dinner Drinks)
1. 點甜點
Can I see the dessert menu?
(中文:可以給我看甜點菜單嗎?)
What desserts do you recommend?
(中文:你們推薦什麼甜點?)
We'll share the chocolate cake.
(中文:我們要分享巧克力蛋糕。)
2. 點餐後飲料
I'll have a coffee / espresso / cappuccino.
(中文:我要咖啡/義式濃縮/卡布奇諾。)
Can I have decaf coffee?
(中文:有低咖啡因咖啡嗎?)
Just a cup of tea, please.
(中文:我只要一杯茶。)
七、結帳英文(Paying the Bill)
1. 要求帳單
Can I have the bill / check, please?
(中文:可以給我帳單嗎?)
We're ready for the check.
(中文:我們要結帳了。)
2. 付款方式
Do you accept credit cards?
(中文:收信用卡嗎?)
Can I pay with cash / card?
(中文:可以付現金/刷卡嗎?)
Can I split the bill?
(中文:可以分開付嗎?)
We'd like to pay separately.
(中文:我們要分開付。)
3. 檢查帳單
I think there's a mistake on the bill.
(中文:帳單好像有錯。)
We didn't order this item.
(中文:我們沒有點這個。)
Can you explain this charge?
(中文:可以解釋這筆費用嗎?)
4. 小費
Is service charge included?
(中文:有包含服務費嗎?)
Keep the change.
(中文:不用找了。)
Can I leave a tip on the card?
(中文:我可以用卡片付小費嗎?)
八、離開餐廳(Leaving the Restaurant)
Thank you, the food was delicious!
(中文:謝謝,食物很美味!)
Everything was wonderful. We'll definitely come back.
(中文:一切都很棒,我們一定會再來。)
Can I have a receipt, please?
(中文:可以給我收據嗎?)
常見餐廳英文單字
座位類型
- Booth - 包廂座位
- Table for two/four - 兩人桌/四人桌
- Window seat - 靠窗座位
- Outdoor seating - 戶外座位
- Bar seating - 吧台座位
餐點種類
- Appetizer / Starter - 前菜
- Main course / Entrée - 主餐
- Side dish - 配菜
- Dessert - 甜點
- Beverage - 飲料
烹飪方式
- Grilled - 烤的
- Fried - 炸的
- Steamed - 蒸的
- Baked - 烘焙的
- Sautéed - 快炒的
- Braised - 燉的
餐廳英文學習技巧
1. 出國前先研究餐廳菜單
建議在出國前先上網查詢當地熱門餐廳的菜單,熟悉常見料理名稱。很多餐廳都會在官網或 Google Maps 上放菜單,先看過一遍能大幅降低點餐時的焦慮感。
2. 學習食材與烹飪方式的英文
掌握基本的食材(肉類、海鮮、蔬菜)和烹飪方式(烤、炸、蒸)的英文,就能大致理解菜單上的料理內容,避免點到不喜歡的食物。
3. 準備常用句型
將本文的常用句型存在手機裡,遇到不確定怎麼說的時候可以快速查閱。尤其是特殊飲食需求(過敏、吃素)的句型,一定要事先準備好!
4. 觀察其他客人
如果真的不知道怎麼點餐,可以觀察其他客人點了什麼,然後跟服務生說 "I'll have what they're having."(我要跟他們一樣的)也是個好方法!
進階餐廳英文學習資源
如果你想進一步提升餐廳英文能力,建議:
- 觀看美食節目:如 MasterChef、Hell's Kitchen 等,學習專業烹飪英文
- 閱讀食譜:英文食譜能幫你熟悉食材和烹飪動詞
- 參加生活英文課程:針對日常情境設計的課程能讓你快速掌握實用會話
如果你需要更專業的生活英文訓練,歡迎參考我們的 生活英文會話課程,由專業外籍老師一對一指導,讓你在餐廳用英文溝通更有自信!
結論
掌握這些 餐廳英文會話,你就能在任何餐廳自信點餐、享受美食!記住,服務生的工作就是幫助你點到喜歡的餐點,所以不要害怕提問或表達需求。
餐廳英文不難,只要多練習、勇敢開口,你也能像當地人一樣自在用餐!
延伸閱讀: